Monday, February 9, 2009

NY Comic Con


Last weekend, from the 6th to the 8th, the New York Comic Con was here and made many people blissfully happy with the heaven of comics that they provide.
This was my first New York Comic Con, as well as my first convention here in the United States. I used to go Korean Comic Cons a long time ago. There were so many people, "nearly 77,000 people made there way through NYCC this year, up from 67,000 last year", said on of the official NYCC blogs, 'MediumAtLarge.net'. When I first walked inside, I started to squeal with excitement at the sight of so many booths brimming with comics, toys, video games, and merchandise. I look forward to visiting it again next year and hitting the San Diego Comin Con coming up this summer.

See you later New York Comic Con, see you soon San Diego Comic Con!

No comments:

Post a Comment